Samstag, 30. November 2013

Aupie.com - A new collab

Hello,
I am very happy to say that I will start a new collab with AUPIE.com which is an online fashion store for clothes, accessoires, shoes and bags.
Aupie was established in the 2008's Christmas night. Just within half a year, Aupie has changed from a simple vintage specialty shop into a pint-sized platform of high-street fashion.
Why Aupie?
"Wherever you are in a small village in Switzerland or in the fashion capital New York, whether you are a student with a love of fashion or a fashion blogger, in the absolute world, the street is runway, where you can prove to the whole world that "I am a fashion girl" with your styling inspiration and cameras. So of course, there must be Aupie collections in your extraordinary wardrobe."
I have checked the whole page and I fell in love with many extraordinary clothes.

Here are my Top 5 of www.aupie.com

                                               
1. STUDDED COLLAR 
                                                                  


2.  LEATHER PANTS

3. GIANT KILLER HEELS <3

4. BAGPACK
5. R2D2 DRESS
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen