Montag, 21. Januar 2013

Le Fear

The bad thing is that I dont know how you feel. What do you think about us.
I am too afraid to ask. Afraid of loosing you. It seems like everything changed. Since 1,5 week everything changed. You stopped talking. I dont know what I have done but it makes me sick. I am so tired of checking my phone, I am so sick of not knowing whats going on. I am afraid. Everything was perfect and I had the feeling that we know each other for years. Everything was simple, honest and amazing. Since that day.
For the first time, in about 3 years, for the first time tears run down my face because of a boy.
I changed a lot of things. I cant concentrate on normal things. I just have "you" in my head. When I wake up, when I go to bed. I had the most wonderful dream last night.. But it is just a dream. I was wondering how you feel.
I just need a sign that shows, that this is worth it.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen