Donnerstag, 2. September 2010

come what may.

Heya,

I'm going to start to write my bloggs again. I dunno why I stopped that, maybe I was lazy or smth like that.







Well, so much happend in the past. Ppl come and go, you become disappointed and be down, but hey, there's always sunlight.
Ino that and I really take care about my lovely toots. Everytime.
Furthermore, I spent to much amazing times with really wonderful ppl.
Maybe I'm happy of what happend, 'cause I'm still feeling SO alive - unbelivable.

In my opinion the following phrases are def. impress how it feels:

"I won't suffer, be broken, get tired, or wasted
Surrender to nothing, or give up what I
Started and stopped it, from end to beginning
A new day is coming, and I am finally free

I would have kept you, forever, but we had to sever
It ended for both of us, faster than a
Kill off this thinking, it's starting to sink in
I'm losing control now, and without you I can finally see"



Just wanna say thank u all and I'm very curois to see what will happen.

xoxo
Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen